Research-based and experience-proven methods determine differentiating competencies that are required for above average contribution.
Better Selection=Faster Integration
- Identifying Criteria for Success: DDI®
- Recruiting Architect: Lominger®
- Benchmarks, SKILLSCOPE, Executive Dimensions, Prospector:
Center for Creative Leadership®
- Targeted Selection Interviewing: DDI®
- The Group Evaluation: Sorcher®
- Internet Recruiting Strategies I & II: AIRS®
- Profiler (Exec & Mgt.), Sales Manager & Key Account Manager, Mid-Level Leader, :
Personnel Decisions Inc.®
- The Leadership Architect Suite: Lominger®
- Emotional Competence Inventory: Hay/McBer:®
- Complexity of Information Processing:
Elliott Jacques and PeopleFit™
Blanchard on Leadership and Creating High Performing Organizations
Leading at a Higher Level
Management expert Ken Blanchard, co-author of The One Minute Manager, and his colleagues at The Ken Blanchard Companies have spent more than 25 years helping good leaders and organizations become great and stay great. Now, for the first time, they’ve brought together everything they’ve learned about outstanding leadership. In this summary, they show managers and leaders how to go beyond the short term and zero in on the right target and vision. They also describe how companies can empower people and unleash their incredible potential.
A key aspect of Blanchard’s philosophy involves treating customers right. This summary explains his three secrets for learning how to accomplish this and turn customers into “raving fans.” Other skill sets that are detailed include the three keys to empowerment, the three skills of a situational leader and the three skills of a self leader.
Concentrated Knowledge™ for the Busy Executive • http://www.summary.com
Published by Soundview Executive Book Summaries, P.O. Box 1053, Concordville, PA 19331 USA
© 2006 Soundview Executive Book Summaries • All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or part is prohibited.